Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pink unicorns?

Another year at the Buyer's Market of American Craft.
It's still like a family reunion.  And I like that.
Not to mention that this year I was able to see the most adorable nieces anyone could ever hope for!
Every year I'm there, I look around at all of the wonderful work and I become inspired.
I think about what I want to make.  What I can make.  What I haven't thought about making yet.
There is so much amazing jewelry made by people like Patricia Tschetter and Sydney Lynch.
(By the way, I suppose I am a sucker for high carat gold.  It just looks yummy.)
I also saw some great leather wallets and bags, and as always, some awesome ceramics.
Of course, then I came home, did some work for school, and got to bed far later than I hoped- without making a thing.
Today, I nearly made up for my lack of making-  Pink balloon unicorn.  No joke.

Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment