Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What should I make now?

Time is still flying by.
I feel like I am standing by railroad tracks, and the train is just whizzing by me, giving me no chance to catch a breath.  Just waiting for it to give up it's hold on me.
The amount of things I want to accomplish in the next few weeks are, well, a lot.
I would especially love to make some jewelry. I have been surrounded by metalsmithing, and designs and ideas are suddenly easier than usual to come by.  I should take advantage of that!

But, back to the ideas of time, and flying...
I tied some flies the other night.  And fished with them the next day.
Standing shin-deep in 48° water, watching the fish in front of me, (all too often ignoring my flies), time almost stood still.  Just a few hours really did go by quickly, but it was more like a cat nap.  Falling asleep and awakening right away, but feeling really refreshed and ready for anything.  That's what fishing was like the other day.

I should do that more often, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment