Thursday, July 26, 2012

Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot.



The Hot Pepper Army

Back to making things... 
The Garden is fantastic. This is one round of harvesting our Hungarian Wax Peppers. 
An entire basket full of these things!  Not to mention there were some Anaheim, Jalapeno, and Sweet Banana peppers in the mix, too. 
**Yum** 
So we sliced and jarred pretty much all of the peppers.  (The slices that were laying on the counter, and whole peppers that had even a small bad spot were tossed into the compost.  We could only take so much!)
20 jars and 1.5 gallons of vinegar later, all we need to do now is wait for them to steep in the vinegar and become even more delicious.  

Still at work on getting an Etsy site up and running.  
These things take time, I guess.
I just wish I could get it to take a little less time.

Meanwhile, I am watching raindrops outside my window.
Weather maps for today look a bit like the pepper photo- if you blur your eyes...


No comments:

Post a Comment