Monday, January 14, 2013

Organizational Extravaganza

With this little baby around now, and my self-diagnosed OCD, I decided that maybe I should get a little more organized about my life, you know, to make sure I get something done... (Because I wasn't organized before?!) So I made myself some lists, got some dry erase markers, and then I made a book.
I thought, "Hey, I haven't made a book in a while, and I always want to use something to write my lists in, but I never like the planners that you can get in the store..." (Partly because they are always lined, and I have no love for lined paper- unless it's graph paper- then it's ok.)




So.  Book it is.

Complete with dates and checkboxes.

Nice.






Also, some more ornaments I made over Christmas.
No pattern, just some cotton, and size 0, stainless, square needles that I got to try!







Next up:
*Yellow baby hat
*Some more ornaments to try out a new pair of square wooden needles. (Exciting gift!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment