Saturday, June 28, 2014

Excitement All Around

1.  We recently got back from a little vacation to Vermont.
2.  We got a great new car!!
3.  Our daughter says alpaca.  (So stinking cute!)
4.  I just gave the ok that I would like to work on some interesting metal pieces.
5.  I have some repairs to do.  They are for my mom, but they are still repairs, and I think they are fun. 
6.  I have some new jewelry projects to work on.  (Sneak Peek.  Don't worry, they are always prettier in my head and once they are done than they are on paper!)
7.  I started working on a jewelry course curriculum.   It has quite a way to go, but I think it is a great start, and I am really excited about it.  
8.  We picked our own strawberries a few weeks ago, and my husband made really delicious jam with some.  I think raspberries are almost ready for picking... I CAN'T WAIT!

That's all I've got for now.  
Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment