Sunday, November 9, 2014

A few fun little projects

Somehow
Luckily
I have been managing to sneak in some time in my studio. 
And it has been fantastic. 

I was asked to make a bracelet for a friend's birthday.
It is so much fun to make something for someone I know.
While I design and make it, I am constantly thinking about what that person would really like. 
Or at least what I think they would like!

I like to think this one worked out well. 

I have also been making some rings, and having a great time with that. 
This is just one of an assortment. 
A friend was in my studio and tried on some 18k rose gold bands I had made.  Her reaction was amazing!  
"They just feel so smooth and... nice!"
She decided to take the rings off because she was starting to get attached. 
But there is something about gold, 18k and higher, that I am madly in love with.  
So many things, really. 
The "softness" and colors.
I also truly enjoy working with gold.
Bending, soldering, cleaning and polishing- It is an amazing material to work with. 

Hopes that my little bambina lets me take some photos tomorrow.
It is about time I post some new pieces in my Etsy shop!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment