Tuesday, February 25, 2014

It just hit me. Again.

I want to win the lottery.
Because
I want to open my own jewelry instruction studio.
Along with a pottery studio.
And heck, while I'm at it, throw in a few rooms for painting, drawing and all of the other 2-D stuff.
The lottery thing- that's just for start-up money.   You know, having a place to call my own, and furnishing it with all of the necessities.
And geez.  While I'm at that, I want to have my own shop-front in that building.  And be able to get people in there to "help" Eh, hem, Work.
And, I think it would also be nice to have a room that stays "Clean" where kids can play and create their own fun stuff.  A room where they can still be seen while I (or any other parent there) work.  
I want to teach.
I want to make.
I want
I want
I want.

I have a not-enough-used sketch book, and lots of shiny, sparkly goodies that I need to put to good use.

I can feel spring.
It is somewhere in the air, making me want to clean my home and my studio and start fresh.
New designs, new photos.
New life.
New.



No comments:

Post a Comment