Monday, October 27, 2014

Halloween, Here We Come.

I will be the first to admit, 
     my daughter's halloween costume last year was pretty pathetic.
I had really big plans and high hopes 
     to make her a dinosaur or something equally awesome.
She had just turned one. 
It didn't happen.
     Instead, I threw together some sad attempt at a fairy or princess, or fairy princess

This year will be different
     We asked her what she wanted to be 

"Present"

oh-Ka-ay!
I made this yesterday
     (Instead of sitting at my bench
      or cleaning it
      or doing some other more productive thing)

Quite frankly
     I have to say
     It's pretty awesome.
But since it is before actual Halloween
     I don't feel right sharing a photo of it on yet
            for the full effect

But now, that little munchkin is slowly walking down the stairs
Laundry is folded
     and the house was cleaned yesterday
If she will take a nap 
     or play quietly in her room 
I will spend some quality time at my bench today. 

I have new projects that I am working on
     Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment