Monday, January 30, 2012

so that's what it was

Last week I wondered what my next project was.
Now I know.
Lesson plans, complete with teacher samples (aka, a quick refresher for me!)
Chalk pastels and perspective drawings have taken up some of my time, but...
I actually had a weekend "off".  This is something new and amazing to me.
So, I worked more on those shelves, putting up trim.
I glued some panels together for a cabinet door.
I also helped make a feast for Saturday dinner, and baked two loaves of banana bread to enjoy for the week.
Let's face it, though, the bread won't last that long.
My first week of student teaching went really well, and I'm thrilled to have a wonderful co-op teacher!  I visited some elementary art classes which were really fun, and now I am even more excited about anything may be in my future as a teacher.
With that all, though, I don't want to forget to always make my own work.
Speaking of which, I hope I can make it in to the ceramic studio sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment