Monday, April 15, 2013

This is how I feel right now.
I love giraffes.  They are just so darn cute.  (Even if they do have freakishly long, black tongues.)

The laundry is clinking away in the dryer. 
The baby is sleeping.
And I can see the grey skies outside, clear as a bell.  
That's right.  More spring cleaning happened yesterday.
Sparkling windows, and the scent of vinegar. 
It's the little things that make me happy.

Vinegar, by the way, is the best for cleaning!  I don't have to worry as much that the baby will try to drink it, and the windows are WAY less streaky than when I would use actual cleaning products.
WIN.

Anyway, we had a pretty good weekend.  
We went to cheer on a friend for her first half marathon on Saturday.  
We are talking about doing a half in June, too.  
Of course, if I am going to run 13 miles, I need to get going with the whole running thing.
So I ran on Saturday, too!  It was pretty great.  
And then we pigged out on some beef chuck roast that was cooked low and slow all afternoon.
I would show you a photo, but it disappeared far too quickly!

Sunday was the window cleaning event (whoop-de-doo, right?)
Then fishing!
Of course, I caught nothing.  The cute little bluegills that I so desperately wanted to catch just looked at and swam around my fly.  They followed it, and were really intrigued, but just wouldn't bite. 
Oh well, there's always next time.

Felt animals are posted on Etsy. 
*love*
Husband is awesome and brought the sewing machine down so I can work on bibs.
A mass posting of those is soon to come on Etsy, too.  I'm just waiting for some better light for photos. 

*Birthday awesome:
Camera Flash from my in-laws
This pen from my guy (I think he really likes me!)

Oh, and he worked on cutting out his knife yesterday, too.  
Yeah, obviously I like him.  I got him a sheet of steel for his birthday!

I hear a baby stirring. 
Off to start another week of adventures, activity, growth, and making!
First step: water the seedlings!  Photos to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment