Thursday, March 27, 2014

New Sock Knitting

This will be my first try at knitting socks!
I am looking forward to it.

It all started back in December when my mother gave me some beautiful blue, and ultra soft sock yarn for Christmas.  Since then, I have been a little bit busy with life, so I just started looking for patterns.

There are so many great ones out there, I am not sure which to choose, but I think I have narrowed it down to three choices.

Brienne

Kontio

By the Seine River

Like I said, this will be my first try.  I shouldn't get too crazy.  That's not to say I didn't consider doing these…  But let's be kinda realistic here!

In addition, just because I am about to choose a pattern, that doesn't mean that I am going to get to making these anytime soon!
There is still jewelry to be fabricated and polished and photographed, and there are jobs to be found, and laundry to be done and cheerios to vacuum.  But I'm getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment